Monday, April 27, 2009

WTK and FTSK Cop Run In

So I was up at about One to Three O'clock this morning, forgot which due to my haziness lol and i log on to see that We The Kings and Forever The Sickest Kids have been beaten by the cops in Philadelphia for absolutely no reason! What is this ridiculousness?!

Hm.. I think the song I'm listening to is about getting high/hard off of grinding. Now the hard think I can completely get since I'm guessing warm fuzzy sensations would be felt in the happy zone during the act of grinding (Yes I said the act of grinding lol) but high? Really now? If you're gonna get high on anything why wouldn't you just choose an actual drug? Pshh kids these days waste their youth on grinding instead of drugs. Drugs not love!

Lol that las thing so reminds me of this history teacher at my school, not in a creepy way or anything though. So... I fucking love this song! Anyway, so he tells this guy no love without gloves and he calls this girl the village bicycle lol! 

I think I'm gonna kicked off the track team because I skip like two practices a week. Idk I feel guilty but I'm really stressed with homework and projects right now and I hate track. Who decided it was fun to run around in a circle? I mean... wait actually that is kind of fun but only when you can do it at your own pace. I think I need new music because the whole pop/punk is starting to piss me off, I might go to my friend and ask him for more music for the third time... Except wait i copied his suggestions from the last time! Yes, I've avoided that situation :) Party Hearty Hearty... I'm so strange! 

No comments:

Post a Comment