Sunday, April 5, 2009

This Weekend

So this weekend has been insane. So I went to a Jack and Jill Regional Teen Conference and loco it was! It started off with me skipping school on monday to board a train to Philly! The dirty city of brotherly love that I have so many great *interesting* memories in. So I get there and find out that I have a roommate and I decide to go to Hard Rock with my friends who I rode up there with. But my dinner is cut short but me being yelled out by one of my chaperones because I forgot to tell them where I was and they had been looking for me for an hour. What I don't understand though is why they didn't just call me, because they obviously had my number. So imagine this me, just meeting these people for the first time and already they hate me :(. Anyway so we go to this session and hear the delegates going through roll call and all this other boring logistical shit I'll skip over for the sake of your sanity. Next day comes breakfast, horrible, and then off to the session where we are 2 or 3 minutes late and the regional director flips a fucking load of shit! She starts yelling shut the doors, can you not understand english? shut the doors, you with the cap out! No not off out now! It was ridiculous and then we ended up finishing early even despite this... I'm going to fast forward a little bit to the dances. Because writing the entire trip is out is to tedious. So the dances were crowded, hot and yet still awesome. People were grinding up a storm though on the wall on the floor it was like you couldn't escape them and some people were just basically having sex. So I hadn't grinded until I moved up here me being a "good" southern girl and all and my first few experiences with it were so horrible that I didn't ever want to grind again. It's not really my thing really, because I feel kind of slutty afterwards idk maybe I am a good southern girl who knows. Unfortunately due to me being weak and giving in to peer pressure and trying to forget about a recent break up I went through, I found myself grinding. I grinded with at least 8 guys through the 2 dances all though some of them were maybe 2 seconds long and then I realized that they were ugly or my friends left to get water and others lasted for about 20 minutes. So it was the first time that it wasn't a horrible experience but I just started feeling bad about it. So once again i'm making a pact to not grind with anyone I'm not dating. Yet, the good thing is I wasn't grinding on the wall so that's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment