Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lots of Updates/ I'm Done

Well Updates! The concert last night was fabulous literally one of my best experiences all year! And I'm not going to Sadie's this week, thank god! :) But I think I might throw an anti sadies' extravaganza... even though i for some reason signed myself up for the committee. 

Now onto the being done part. So my ex boyfriend has decided that he's going to tell me everything about his current love life today. Including the fact that he made out with a girl the weekend after we broke up and that he got a semi lapdance last night. And i'm cool with that because I'm not sure if I really liked him like that to begin with. ( I mean we had awesome chemistry but after I started dating him I realized it was friend chemistry and not boyfriend/girlfriend chemistry). But just because I'm basically over him except for those few moments I miss him doesn't mean I need to hear all about his current exploits. I don't tell him about mine out of respect I think I deserve the same treatment. I mean it's been a month, exactly a month actually and yes we're still friends but that doesn't mean I want to be the one who has to be like I let your balls drop and ask her out. I mean that's what I told him to do because that's what he needs to do. Mi madre was right don't date emotional guys because they just bring baggage and drama, even after you break. Now that I've written that all out I feel a lot better :) and now i'm gonna go back to watching and listening to All Time Low who are so HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment