Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Only Fooling Myself- Kate Voegle

I start to catch my breath and I stop to catch your eye. No need to second guess, that you've been on my mind. Well I dream days away but that's ok. It's like I want to hear a silent sound. Then hold it in my hand, but a rose won't blossom from a ground of desert sand, but I like to pretend that... One day I'll turn around. I'll see your hand reach out. I'm only fooling myself. But maybe when you smile it means you'd stay awhile, just maybe you'd save me now. Well now it's etched in stone, that I can't survive alone. You have the missing pieve that I need so desperately. Yes, I slip away to a day that'll never come. It's like a splash of water to my face, when I suddenly realize that you could never find a place for me in your eyes. 

I love this song! I'm happy today so my upbeat songs are coming out right now, maybe i'll do a new music quiz thingy and post it on here

No comments:

Post a Comment