Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Songs

1. Don't Tell Me It's Over- Gym Class Heroes (feat. Dr. Dre and Lil Wayne)
Sample Lyrics-Make me out to be an asshole that don't deserve his fans, make me more insecure than I already am.
2.Ok, It's Alright Me- Eric Hutchinson
Sample Lyrics-Some things are just meant to be, it never comes easily, and when it does I'm already gone. I'm practically never still, more likely to move until, I end up alone at will. My life continues inching along.
3.Twisted- Hyper Crush
Sample Lyrics- One sip, she's gotta go. Two sips, she's not a hoe. Three sips, she's fuckin' wasted. Four sips, she's fuckin' naked.
4. I Like Money- Millionaires
Sample Lyrics- Take me home, rough me up. No one's here, so let's just fuck!
5. She Believed (Never in Herself)
6. Fuck You- Lily Allen
Sample Lyrics- Look inside, look inside your tiny mind, then look a bit harder. Cause we're so uninspired, so sick and tired, of all the hatred you harbor. So you say, it's not OK to be gay, well I think you're just evil. You're just some racist, who can't tie my laces, your point of view is medieval.

Fuck You is about George Bush but it's quite entertaining

No comments:

Post a Comment