Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Music Personality Quiz

Welcome to the music personality test! The rules are simple. Open whatever music player or MP3 device you use most often and put it on shuffle. For each number hit the next song button and that will be what you use to fill in the blank of each statement. No matter how inane, stupid or ludicrous the answer may seem you must go with the first song, no exceptions. THis is a test to see how well your music/music player knows you (but not really, it's just fun to do).

1.Some days I just feel like: More Than Useless- Relient K
2. Right now I'm thinking: The Love- Morning Light
3. My favorite type of day is: Lucky- Jason Mraz
4. Nothing beats a good: Pray- Once on This Island Cast
5. When stuff confuses me, I just say: I don't Mind- Phantom Planet
6. My view on sex is summed up with this word/phrase: Hold it Up- The Rocket Summer
What happened to 7? Take A Bow- Leona Lewis
8. I hope my last words are: Roses- Meg & Dia
9. At my funeral they better be listening to: The Only Song- Sherwood
10. Some days I just want to scream out: Back in the U.S.S.R- The Beatles
11. I'm not a racist I just like to: Here I Stand- Madina Lake
12. Lots of these made no sense, but that's because: London Calling- The Clash
13. My music knows me best, that's why it knows that all I want for Christmas is: Hand in my Pocket- Alanis Morisette
14. My last thought after this quiz thingy is: 20 Dollar Nose Bleed feat. Brendon Urie- Fall Out Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment