Sunday, May 3, 2009

Failure and Success


Should I write myself  out of the history books  and mark a place in time  for every chance you took  dont get me wrong  I know you've got your life in place  I've yet to take the hint someday  I'm sure I'll get the picture  Stop Waiting Up   When it all comes down  to a sunrise on the east side  will you be there to carry home  the remains of my wasted youth  this wasted time on you has left me  shaking in waiting,  shaking in waiting for something more 
ddd
ddd

Get out, goodbye Get out of my life Goodnight  And you're hot, cold You're not available You run while I lose control I miss you Forever you'll stay gold You know I'm not getting by I've lost it, you're in my mind And everyday's the darkest of my life (life) (I never said I was the best thing for you)  Baby, where'd you go?  I need you here tonight  Singing myself to sleep And you're still my favorite melody It's been three weeks How long can this go on?  Singing myself to sleep And you're haunting every memory  Get out, goodbye, get out of my life 'cause I'm drowning (when I close my eyes) And I'm fallin' (can't breath tonight) And a story I fade to black inside (I never said I was the best thing for you)
How do I find myself in these situations? It's called idiocy because a smart person would've realized the danger, especially after being in the same situation, through out the past year, and would've avoided getting hurt. Yet, Alexis being her smart self once again dives into something albeit more slowly this time, just to find out what she thought was over was only "complicated", thanks for telling me before and then not responding after. I'm not sure if I can keep waiting, i've tried I really have but I'm done... Btw I have not broken my guy sabbatical, I have sucessfully avoided dating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment